Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BzzAgent Morningstar Farms

As a Bzzagent I get to try different products for free and share coupons with friends and co-workers, so they can also try the products. Recently I was part of the Morningstar Farms go meatless on Mondays campaign.
I tried the asian style "burger" and the barbecue "ribs". The ribs had a tangy sauce, were quite tasty and had a nice aroma when I opened the microwave. They had a gritty texture but they were nice but not nice enough to fool me into thinking they were actuals ribs. The asian style "burger" had an odd flavor, the aroma from the microwave was anything but pleasant and they also had a gritty texture ( I should have went with the ordinary burger). Good products, can be used as substitutions for meat but did not taste or feel like meat but still good for some change in the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment